Super Mario Bros Wii
- New items include the propeller suit, which will shoot players high into the sky with just a shake of the Wii Remote
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii offers a combination of cooperation and competition.
- Supports 2-4 players in multiplayer mode.
- Mario, Luigi and two Toads are all playable characters, while many others from the Mushroom Kingdom make appearances throughout the game
- Players can use the motion abilities of the Wii Remote controller.
- The first player to reach a seesaw might make it tilt to help his or her character